Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 2 Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 2

Omega Ruby > Alpha Sapphire :^)

This was great. The animation was really smooth (with a bunch of easter eggs in there too) and was funny whilst still having a story. One of my favourite bits was the part before the contest, I hated stopping there. Another one was the actual contest when shedinja stole all the peoples souls lol

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

I really like this, it sounds amazing. Drops are really cool as always. Only thing I can really say is that it's too slow. It does make it sound more epic for a lot of the song, but it takes a bit of the impact away during some parts.

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Epic as always. Guitar works really well imo, no complaints at all. Basses sound awesome and unique.

I do have a question though, do you make all your basses in serum? If so do you create custom wavetables or do you use already existing ones (not necessarily default tables) with a butt-ton of modulation?

Xtrullor responds:

I actually synthesize my sounds first with either Massive, Serum, Razor, Harmor or any other thing I feel like using at the time.

Then I render the result into an audio file, which I store into my "Bass Repository" folder. When I am creating a drop, I then drag and drop stuff from there, most often straight into an instance of Harmor and just screw around with the sound. The result tends to sound quite different after a while.

Layering makes this sort of thing quite magical. There are often 1-3 instances in a single bass sound.

Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Another example of why everybody missed you so much. I love this style of Dubstep, a mix of awesome drops and atmospheric and melodic parts. Top notch!

DetiousMusic responds:

Aw thanks and do you? I always feel my style gets stale up but it's good to hear that! Thank you (: